Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Stockings and Garterbelts - One of you girls just got referred to a great web site but I still need advice?

This website is fantastic, but they have so many things I got a little confused. I am buying my first garterbelt and need to know how many straps should I get 4,6,or 8 .





Also what kind of stockings, stretch sheer or ultra-sheer? What's the difference, and more imporantantly, what will my boyfriend like the best. He ask me to a garterbelt, and Im all for it but need some help. My boyfriend said he loves the slippery kind of stockings. Which kind are they?Stockings and Garterbelts - One of you girls just got referred to a great web site but I still need advice?
I think it was me if the referral was for stockingstore.com, because that's my favorite hosiery site.





I guess that the first thing is to select the stockings, because you said he wanted the slippery kind. Those are in the ultra-sheer or rht categories on that site. My choice would be their RHT500 style, they are very soft and sheer and not too expensive. they come in sizes, but I like them long so I go up a size.





As for the garter belts, my experience is that guys that ask you to get a garter belt really like them, so I would say 6 or 8 straps. They will hold the stockings up better, and the stocking freaks really like to play with them. So put your panties on last, because they love to do you with them on. I,ve had guys beg me to keep them on all night, so they could wake up and do it some more. I'm actually very comfortable in them, but I make them beg anyway.You will find they give a girl a lot of power.Stockings and Garterbelts - One of you girls just got referred to a great web site but I still need advice?
Four is plenty. He's not going to want to mess with more than that.





Ultra sheer should be softer, but contact the customer service and see what kind is ';slippery.';
4 is enough to deal with.


utlra sheer stockings


good luck
I agree with the Ladies posting so far...go with the four strap. then wear a matching black bra,thong and the garterbelt then when your at dinner excuse yourself then remove tht thong and hand it to him under the table...maybe slip off one of the 3';-4'; heels and rub him right on the big boy under the table. Then maybe go to a movie and let him caress your legs...sure he will love that totally.
If your just starting out keep it simple, get a 4 strap garterbelt and some nice ultra sheer stockings.





If you really like them, you 'll be like me with a huge collection. If your like most girls, you'll have a couple around for special occasions. Either way for not too much money you will have a good time, and your boyfriend will really appriciate it.
The stockings and garterbelt work together. If you want the 4 strap, you can get the stretch sheer stockings, because they will stay up better with just 4 straps. They are cheaper, and so are the gartrebelts.





If you want the really slippery kind you need at least a 6 strap garter belt, and it should be satin, not stretch. That's because the really sheer ultra-sheer stockings have no stretch, and will bay if not held up right.





I would decide on where you are going to wear them. If you are going out all night, at this point, until you are used to wearing them, i say get the 4 strap and stretch sheer. If you guys are planning a real wild night at home, get the ultra sheers and the 6 strap. They are way sexier feeling and looking than the stretch kind.
If your just going to fool around get the 4 strap, but get the ultra-sheer stockings. They are sooo slippery, and that's what the guys want believe me. And don't forget to wear your panties over the garter belt, it makes it easier, cuz usually if the guys want you to wear one, they like you to keep the stockings and heels on the while.





Nothing gets in the way, believe me and its a lot of fun. Guys love the visual effect so make it so he can see you most of the time, like sitting on him, do a little 69 with your legs around his neck, stuff like that. The touch of the silky nylon makes them a little crazy, in a good way.
I wear four straps and the strech kind of ultra sheer, not the cheapies, and they look really good, feel great and make the boys crazy.
I've been wearing them a few years now and had no problems with 4 straps. Get some good ultra sheer stockings, cuz you can really feel the difference. Some of the cheap stretchy king look like grannyhose, so get the real sheer kind. the other girl is right though, put your thong on last, you'll see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment