Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a very small budget, but want to create a logo for my new web site. Any advice?

LOGO creation and design-I have a very small budget, but want to create a logo for my new web site. Any advice?
I can help I do graphics design and such on a regular out of boredom.I have a very small budget, but want to create a logo for my new web site. Any advice?
why dont u use ur imagination and do it urself, get phothoshop, and scince ur the one making it, ull like it, it will be exactly what u want
photoshop?
A guy did one for me for $20 off of Ebay. His email addy is logos@logorama.com and he did a great job on mine
Go to Best Buy and pick up the powerpoint program.
I can help too,


Graphic designer off on my Holidays (I work for sultan Ahmet Designs), give me a mail


henchturk@hotmail.com





w/


explanation of company


what you have in mind
Contact a local college and talk to a graphic design student. Students usually want to build a portfolio and will design something cheap or sometimes free if you let them feature it as professional work. The other option is to use a design bidding service or craigslist where you post your budget and have designers contact you and negotiate a deal.
If you have a program such as Adobe PhotoShop CS, you can create a logo for your website using that program. Save it as a .TIFF file and then import it onto your website.
Even before you go to a graphic designer. Have a basic idea of how you want to have your logo to look.


You can use paint and/or word, both you have on your computer right now.


You reduce the cost significantly.


You can even take logo's you like around the net. and say


I like this curve,font, back image on that logo, the cat from this logo extra.


This really helps because it reduces the amount of times you say.


Yes, but I want it bluer, I wanted with veranda...


Here is a few site that might give you an idea.





http://designgraphics.org/modules.php?na鈥?/a>





http://www.myfonts.com/category/myfonts/鈥?/a>





http://cooltext.com/





http://www.templatemonster.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment