Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have a website www.freewebs.com/askbiancan How am i suppose to make it a popular site? Its an Advice Column?

Is there anything I should do with it and its an advice column. I really want it to be a popular site.I have a website www.freewebs.com/askbiancan How am i suppose to make it a popular site? Its an Advice Column?
I have checked your site and I find its not user friendly





what are you looking ?





you can mail me with details so that I can help you to build and make it popular





vision2ipro at yahooI have a website www.freewebs.com/askbiancan How am i suppose to make it a popular site? Its an Advice Column?
I think you should make a myspace page and advertise it on there. Or you could make a group on myspace about it, with a link to it. I bet that would bring in some more people. Free adverting is always a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment