Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An How To: Web Site Advice?

I am currently in school without a job, so right now I have plenty of time to invest into a website. I just wondered if anyone would be willing to share a good site that would help a person create their own site?





P.S.


Any Spam will be reported. (i.e. web links that offer to provide information if you give them your credit card information.)An How To: Web Site Advice?
If you have time, learn HTML and CSS. Head First HTML and CSS is a great book for beginners and you could do two to three chapters per day, easy.





Knowing those two things blows any website helper right out of the water. And you can make elaborate websites using nothing but photoshop and notepad.





An How To: Web Site Advice?
There is only one way to do things on the net and thats by learning, you mentioned spam and you are right, you will get loads of promises and not a lot more.





My advice is to learn html and then move onto css then php. this will give you a good foundation to learn from and develop your skills.





there are sites out there that offer tutorials like w3schools.org and also I have seen a few good tutorials on youtube ect. The information is there its just the patiance from you to sit there and try, try fail and try again...





I can help you out with any questions as I work from home now... online so if you need it, check my profile but other than that just jump into it and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment